10th Knowledge Summit and 19th Annual Chef Awards on 14th October 2021 (Friday) at New Delhi alongside hosting various activities during the month. Meet the Stalwarts of the industry and celebrate International Chefs Day and Culinary Excellence. International Chefs Day is marked as a special occasion to accredit the Chef as an artist. The concept is to create awareness for the profession of Chefs who have a crucial role in the hospitality sector and have set remarkable standards in the art of cooking.
For the Annual Chef Awards, Forum approved Judges will ensure that a fair and consistent level is achieved with specific judging criteria along with standard competition rules and guidelines.
Nominations are open now.
Trade Tests : 8 to 12 October 2022
- Any Top Chef Awardee is not eligible to apply for any other Award of ICF for next 3 Years.
- Deadline for submission of entry forms: 20th September 2022
- Nomination Fee: - INR 1000/- Per Entry for Master Craftsman Award.
- Nomination Fee for Students will be INR 750/- per entry.
- Registration Fee for Top Chef Award Categories is Rs.2000.
- Chefs nominating themselves for Top Chef Awards need to send at least 2 nominations for Master Craftsman Award.
- Chefs nominating themselves for Top Chef Awards need to fill up the enclosed form and fill in the questionnaire as required.
- For Top Chef Awards it is mandatory to submit a hard copy of documents as per the serial no. of requirements in the Annexure in a sealed envelope super scribed with contact details, Name & Category applied for. A soft copy of the complete form would also be required.
- For Master Craftsman Chef the enclosed form along with the prescribed fee has to be submitted.
- To encourage and inspire junior Chefs through training and competition.
- To enhance internationally the culinary prestige of India.
- To encourage Indian nationals to consider a career within the hospitality industry.
On 14th October, the 19th Chef Award function will be held at NEW DELHI. With a knowledge summit with senior chefs and hospitality stalwarts sharing their knowledge and wisdom among the hospitality professionals in morning sessions and the Award ceremony in evening. The awards will be given to winners in the presence of members of ICF along with other prominent persons from the industry.
At the 10th Knowledge Summit, Executive Chefs, stalwarts and prominent members of the Hospitality industry will present their viewpoints, share their knowledge and exchange ideas besides helping Chefs to learn from others' experiences.
If you would like to be a part of the series of events, click here for details.