Crispy Tofu Chilli Crab Sauce
Chef Azad Mohammed
Executive Sous Chef
Chopsticks, Saudi Arabia in Jeddah
- 20 gm vegetables Oil
- 5 gm garlic chopped
- 25 gm onion chopped
- 200 gm tofu cut into Batonet large
- 30 gm corn starch
- 5 gm dark soya sauce
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 2 gm shredded red chilli finger
- 70 gm soup stock
- 30 gm chilli crab sauce
- 5 gm spring onion chopped
- Tofu cut into large add it salt pepper corn starch coat it well put it in chiller 10 to 15 min.
- After that heat the oil deep fried Tofu make it crispy and drain it well take it tusi pepper keep it as a side.
- Ttake a pan heat the oil garlic, onion, saute after that add it dark soya sauce, chilli crab sauce, soup stock red chilli finger add it crispy tofu inside the sauce and then saute well add it corn flour with water for thicker after that put in hot plate.
- For garnish spring onion on the top.
- Serve it