This is a Monsoon Recipe by a sous chef Pankaj Sharma for 1 Portion.
6 x Palak
2 x Potato (boiled)
150ml x Sweet Curd
50ml x Sonth chutney
20 gm x Sev
2 x Onion (medium size)
10 gm x broil cumins
10 gm x black salt
Chat masala to taste
80 gm x Gram flour
Few Coriander leaves
- Use Boiled crumbed potatoes.
- Spanish leaf should be deep fried in gram and corn flour better (black salt and cumin powder adding in better).
- Sweet curd should be sweet with Sugar syrup.
- Use Ready mate sonth chuttey or home made if you have enough time and Ingredients.
- Take a Bowl crumble potato by hand add chopped onion seasoning and add mint or sonth sauce and mixing well.
- Fried spinach leaf and spinach should be crisp as well
- Base of the plate I used potato mixture and than crisp fried spinach.
- Pour both sauces in balanced quality.
- Garnish with sev and broiled cumin.