|Junior Forum Membership||Professional Membership||Corporate Membership|
|This membership is open to students to all students pursuing their degree or diploma in Hotel /Culinary art / catering management. This Membership Cost will be Rs. 1500/-. The membership shall be valid till the completion of the course. In order to renew the membership the applicant must follow the procedure for professional membership afterwards.|
|This membership is open to open to professionals serving with the rank of Chef de partie and above. This Membership Cost will be Rs. 3000/-. This membership shall be valid for lifetime.|
|ICF shall extend the privilege of being its member to an organization based on the prerogative of the ICF Executive Committee members. ICF charges Rs.15000/- as ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP FEE from the member organization OR firm.|
You can fill the form according to the MEMBERSHIP category you are interested in. We'll review the form and get back to you shortly. The MEMBERSHIP is on the sole discretion of the Forum Committee.
Name of the Account: Indian Culinary Forum
Bank Name: Central Bank of India, Account Number: 1021765594
Bank Address: ASHOKA HOTEL, CHANAKYAPURI, NEW DELHI - 110021
Swift Code: CBININBBOSB , IFSC Code: CBIN0280298
- Identity Card of ICF.
- ICF Certificate.
- Will include in ICF mailing List for receiving Industry / Professional information and Updates.
- Will be Eligible to Participate in food Competition, Awards, Seminars and other activities organized by ICF.
- Identity card of ICF.
- ICF membership certificate.
- A custom designed Chef’s Jacket.
- Can contribute article/ write-ups in ICF newsletter and the chefs’ award souvenir.
- Will be included in ICF mailing list for receiving industry professional information and updates.
- Will be eligible to participate in food competition, awards, seminars and others activities organized by ICF.
- Can vote at the ICF Annual General Meeting.
- Receiving ICF information on regular basis.
- To participate seminars, congresses and other events of ICF.
- Networking with ICF membership.
- Corporate members may apply use of ICF logo.
- The opportunity to present your products/ services to our chefs at our regular meetings.
- To utilize our newsletter for advertisement & sponsorships.
- To use membership database for direct mail promotions.
- First right of refusal for sponsorship opportunities within the association.
- Identity card of ICF.
- Special corporate membership ICF certificate, which can be displayed.
- Will be included in ICF mailing list for receiving industry/ professional information and updates.
- Will receive a complementary invite Chef Nite Awards.
- Gets a free name listing in the Chef Connect Directory.
- Gains access to various ICF members.
- Is entitled to 25% discount on advertisement in the ICF magazine & the Chef Awards souvenir.
- Quarterly News Letters.
- Corporate Members pay current Annual Fee of Rs 15000/- twice a year.
- Corporate Member may apply for the use of ICF Corporate Membership Logo.
- Corporate Member have no voting right.