The Indian Culinary Forum (ICF) is the peak industry body representing Indian professional chefs, cooks, apprentices & culinary students. At Indian Culinary Forum, we strengthen the cooperation among chefs and all culinary professionals. ICF enables in enhancing and developing the skills of culinary trade.
The role of this forum is to run industry educational & networking events through workshops, forums, dinners, culinary competitions and other industry related events.
Indian Culinary Forum is a non-political professional organization dedicated in maintaining and improving the culinary standards of global cuisines through education, training and professional development of its members and their network worldwide. As an authority and opinion leader on food, it represents a voice of our country on all issues related to the culinary profession and its industry.
Our head office is in New Delhi, India. ICF not only organises national & international events & competitions also supports & funds these local programs by coordinating & communicating with the other institutes & corporate partners at a national level on a high platform and giving Indian Chefs a platform to interact and building strong network.
Apart from presenting the chefs internationally, ICF is also into providing vast knowledge and look after industry related jobs. The promotion of local, healthy cuisine and eating habits is another thing we take care of from time to time. The education and training to junior chefs is also taken cafe of.
- Annual Get Together of members and their families.
- To Host Culinary Art india -An Annual Event held during AAHAR.
- To Host International Chefs Day / Chef Awards - Annual Event.
- Demonstrations and Lectures in Special Culinary Skills.
- On Site Hospitality Training.
- Participate and advise to the Establishments, Maintenance and International Culinary Skills.
- Conduct educational seminars.
- Specialized workshops on Industry Trends and open forum discussions.
- ICF – Chef & Child Foundation.
- To enhance membership: Regular Membership, Junior Chef Membership and Corporate Membership.
- Incredible Chef – Quarterly Magazine of ICF.
ICF's Chef & Child Foundation : ICF Chef & Child have been working for the better life of underprivileged kids for decades, and will continue to do so in the future by exploring better ideas for the same. ICF often organises a Charity lunch for school children.
A GRAND gourmet lunch is prepared and served to underprivileged children by chefs. Its done for approx. 400-500 underprivileged kids who relish their meal in the presence of prominent chefs. Moreover, chefs provide an opportunity to gain first-hand experience of the challenges associated with ensuring that each child receives a nutritious meal for their mental and physical growth, they, in turn, gave the children tips about importance of hygiene in their life and do’s and don’t while, before and after having their meal.