Indian Culinary Forum & Karamat Foods presents
Zaika E Karamat - Virtual Competition for Chefs - 2021Share your karamati dish
This virtual competition is proudly bought to you by INDIAN CULINARY FORUM in collaboration with KARAMAT FOODS India. The Competition will test the creativity skills of chefs at home who are currently grounded at home due to the unprecedented Covid-19 pandemic.
Karamat India, a global food supplier and serving India with delicious and quality products and Indian Culinary Forum understands the significant challenges that Covid19 has forced on individuals, families, and businesses. This competition is about showing that there are endless possibilities, and we can still do things that we enjoy, and at the same time ensure that we keep communicating with one another through digital platforms and stay connected.
This event is for India's Chefs at home (professional) and they will be able to showcase and display their skills towards creating dishes with Karamat convenience food to the world from their very own kitchen. Unusually there will be NO tasting in this competition, but the judges will be specifically looking at the technique, passion, knowledge of the product, presentation, dressing and plating skills, to determine the finalists and the winner. There will also be 10% weightage to the candidate’s video based on views, likes, and comments. 10% of the weightage will be given to likes on that customer’s post. The winners will be purely selected on expert’s judging.
Last Date of Registration: 11 July 2021
Submission of Video: 26 July 2021
Results declaration: 15 August 2021
- The winners will be getting an E-certificate from ICF along with the exciting gifts by Karamat India.
- Karamat will sponsor gift vouchers for the winners:
a) 1st prize-Voucher worth Rs.7000 (3 winners)
b) 2nd Prize- Voucher worth Rs.5000 (3 winners)
c) 3rd Prize- Voucher worth Rs.2500 (3 winners)
d) And many more prizes
- The Registration of this competition is FREE.
- The Registration is limited to ONE entry per participant.
- The Competition is for chefs.
- One can follow / like ICF Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/IndianCulinaryForum/) so that one can be tagged during any updating or post and Stay Tuned.
- Participants will be asked to TAG Karamat on Social media pages.
- Anyone above 18 years of age.
- One must have a Smart phone to make a video.
- Only individuals can participate (no organisation /institution allowed).
- It is mandatory to have Karamat ingredients in the dish preparation.
- This competition is for the ones at home due to pandemic or working chefs for professional kitchen.
- An email to be sent post making your favourite ish.
- Dish picture
- Dish and participant picture
- Video in mpeg4 or mp4 format.
- Email id: info@indianculinaryforum,org.
- The video should not be more than 5 minutes.
- 10% weightage will be given to the Likes and comments on the video posted on ICF YouTube CHANNEL.
- Indian Culinary Forum reserves the rights to use the video for promotion of the event at ICF social media platform. Participants can share, tag or comment on the video post once uploaded by ICF. DO NOT UPLOAD THE SAME VIDEO ELSEWHERE OR YOU TO BE DISQUALIFIED FROM THE EVENT.
Terms and Conditions
- Participants must send their edited videos to Indian Culinary Forum (ICF) before the cut-off date and time.
- The Finalists will be determined by the judging panel with their scoring being based evenly on;a) Presentation skills
b) Techniques displayed
c) Passion in culinary preparation
d) Knowledge of the product
e) Video quality
f) 10% of the weightage will be given to likes on the participant’s video they receive on their video posted through the Indian Culinary Forum ‘You Tube’ channel.
- Winner will be judged by esteemed jury members from Indian Culinary Forum.
- The Winners will be announced at a special digital event.
- Participants must submit each video using the selected KARAMAT’S product before the given deadline of 5pm on 20 July 2021
- In the video the participant must introduce the KARAMAT’S product used, key attributes. And about ICF.
- Explain how the Dish has been prepared to be done.
- Adhere to the video guidelines (refer above).
- Informing the audience as to where can they purchase Karamat’s products.