10th Knowledge Summit 2022
Indian Culinary Forum invites you to the 10th Knowledge Summit, on 14th October 2022, from 9.00 AM - 3.30 PM.
Listen to experts engage in meaningful conversations at the 3 carefully curated panel discussions, with panelists representing diverse areas of the culinary field.
Step 1 Fill in the Google Form. Registration
Step 2 Receive communication from ICF with a payment link
Step 3 Make your payment on the link provided, according to your category
Step 4 Share the transaction receipt on +91 88003 39629
Step 5 Reach the venue well in advance to immerse yourself in an action-packed summit
today to ensure that you do not miss out on the opportunity to hear the
Register for in-person participation
Register for online participation
Kindly submit your details (form link below) to ensure that you get the link for the event.
Your registration also allows you to enjoy a specially curated lunch and tea, where you can network and multiply your future opportunities.
Registration Link: https://forms.gle/dFShcgQ4Hspyvbyt5
Bank Account Details (Indian Culinary Forum)
Account Number: 1021765594
Bank: CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA
Branch: ASHOKA HOTEL, CHANAKYAPURI, NEW DELHI - 110021
Payment Scan Code
Details of the sessions:
The topics of discussion and experts who would be part of it are:
Panel - 1
Vision 2030: Do we Foresee a Healthy Future?
Moderator – Mr Rajiv Gulshan - Dean, Le Cordon Bleu School of Hospitality & Tourism
1. Dr Shikha Nehru Sharma - Founder & Managing Director, Nutriwel Health (India) Pvt Ltd
2. Chef Akshay Bhardwaj - Executive Chef, Andaz Aerocity
3. Mr Sanjay Sethi - Executive Director, Plant Based Foods Industry Association
4. Mr Joshua Leny - Student of Masters in Hospitality, Le Cordon Bleu School
The Great Hospitality Talent Hunt - Are we navigating well?
Moderator - Mr Sourish Bhattacharya - Managing Editor, IANS
1. Ms Sangeeta Gandhi - Vice President- Oberoi Centre of Learning and Development
2. Mr Rishabh Tandon - Director HR, IHG
3. Mr Anupam Dasgupta - General Manager, The Leela Palace, New Delhi
4. Mr Deep Bahadur Thapa – Student, BCIHMCT
There is more to food than what you see on your plate
Striking that perfect balance between taste, cost and calories
Moderator – Chef Ashish Bhasin - Director F&B Service & Culinary, Leela Ambience Gurugram.
1. Mr Kabir Suri, Joint MD Co-Founder & Joint-Managing Director, Azure Hospitality
2. Mr Rocky Mohan - Founder & Mentor of Gourmet Passport
3. Chef Nitin Puri – Director Culinary India · Griffith Foods
4. Mr Himanshu Bhatt – Food Service India
5. Ms Shambhavi – Student, Le Cordon Bleu School