Forum invites you to the 10th Knowledge Summit, on 14th October 2022, from 9.00
AM - 3.30 PM.
experts engage in meaningful conversations at the 3 carefully curated panel
discussions, with panelists representing diverse areas of the culinary field.
Step 1 Fill in the Google Form. Registration
Step 2 Receive communication from ICF with a
Step 3 Make your payment on the link provided,
according to your category
Step 4 Share the transaction receipt
on +91 88003 39629
Step 5 Reach the venue well in advance to immerse
yourself in an action-packed summit
today to ensure that you do not miss out on the opportunity to hear the
your details (form link below) to ensure that you get the link for the event.
also allows you to enjoy a specially curated lunch and tea, where you can
network and multiply your future opportunities.
Bank Account Details (Indian Culinary Forum)
Account Number: 1021765594
Bank: CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA
Branch: ASHOKA HOTEL, CHANAKYAPURI, NEW DELHI - 110021
Payment Scan Code
Details of the sessions:
The topics of discussion and experts who would be part of it are:
Panel - 1
Vision 2030: Do we Foresee a Healthy Future?
Moderator – Mr Rajiv Gulshan - Dean, Le Cordon Bleu School of Hospitality & Tourism
1. Dr Shikha Nehru Sharma - Founder & Managing Director, Nutriwel Health (India) Pvt Ltd
2. Chef Akshay Bhardwaj - Executive Chef, Andaz Aerocity
3. Mr Sanjay Sethi - Executive Director, Plant Based Foods Industry Association
4. Mr Joshua Leny - Student of Masters in Hospitality, Le Cordon Bleu School
The Great Hospitality Talent Hunt - Are we navigating well?
Moderator - Mr Sourish Bhattacharya - Managing Editor, IANS
1. Ms Sangeeta Gandhi - Vice President- Oberoi Centre of Learning and Development
2. Mr Rishabh Tandon - Director HR, IHG
3. Mr Anupam Dasgupta - General Manager, The Leela Palace, New Delhi
4. Mr Deep Bahadur Thapa – Student, BCIHMCT
There is more to food than what you see on your plate
Striking that perfect balance between taste, cost and calories
Moderator – Chef Ashish Bhasin - Director F&B Service & Culinary, Leela Ambience Gurugram.
1. Mr Kabir Suri, Joint MD Co-Founder & Joint-Managing Director, Azure Hospitality
2. Mr Rocky Mohan - Founder & Mentor of Gourmet Passport
3. Chef Nitin Puri – Director Culinary India · Griffith Foods
4. Mr Himanshu Bhatt – Food Service India
5. Ms Shambhavi – Student, Le Cordon Bleu School